UITP and Busworld Europe have joined forces to bring you an unmissable event
Your registration also includes unlimited access to the famous Busworld Europe exhibition (20-25 October 2017) where you can see innovation, products and services in action. Over two days you will explore the major public transport trends affecting the bus industry, from connected and autonomous buses to the roll-out of large electric bus fleets.
Plus you will look at the value, challenges and integration of new mobility services and the development of on-demand services which are blending into regular bus services. What do these trends mean for your organisation and the bus sector in general?
Under the theme Integrate + Connect!, you will explore from an international perspective the following major trends and developments:
- How to connect buses with their surroundings effectively
- Autonomous buses
- Rollout of large electric bus fleets
- Cost efficiency
- Staying competitive in times of digitalisation
- Modular and high capacity vehicles
- How new mobility services can be integrated with traditional public transport
- Busworld Kortrijk exists since 1971 and is the most experienced bus and coach exhibition in the world
- For bus and coach only, no other commercial vehicles present
- Organised by a bus and coach operators association called B.A.A.V. instead of an exhibition organiser
- Busworld team members network all year through and are called 'bus people'
- Busworld Kortrijk is also the biggest bus and coach exhibition in the world